Here’s September 2018’s Monthly Indicators Report from the Greater Boston Association of Realtors® showing Boston real estate market trends.
September 2018 Greater Boston Real Estate Market Trends
Sales and median selling prices of both single-family detached homes and condominiums rose once again in the month of September. However, both experienced a decline in total sales volume, below the historical monthly average according to data issued by the Greater Boston Association of REALTORS® (GBAR).
- September condo sales DOWN -15.2%
- Median prices UP +14.6% ($570,000)
- Active Listings UP +3.5% to 2,229
- Listings added to the market UP 9.8% over last year (1,607 from 1,464 in 2017)
- September single-family home sales DOWN -12.5%
- Median prices UP +4.7% ($599,900)
- Active Listings UP +0.3% to 3,191
- Listings added to the market UP +4.7% over last year (1,990 from 1,900 in 2017)
Interested In Specific Neighborhood / Area Real Estate Market Trend Data?