April 3rd, 4th, & 5th, 2020 is a virtual event filled weekend around Boston! Check out some of this weeks #cityhappenings…
Stay Safe, Stay Home…our City Happenings has gone Virtual Style. Wash your hands. Keep your social distance. Use hand sanitizer. Don’t touch your face. And most importantly, in the end, follow the advice of the amazing health professionals on the front lines. Be safe out there!! Massachusetts Launched a COVID-19 Text Message Notification System. Text “COVIDMA” to 888-777 for Important Updates
Friday, April 3rd
• Virtual Macaron Making Intro Class – Warning: could result in a sweet tooth. Taught by Rita Ng, founder of Boston Bonbon, participants will be guided through the history of the macaron and the process of making your own batch of French Macarons.
Saturday, April 4th
• Virtual Paint Nite (6pm) – Grab a snack, pour a drink, and hop on to our live video streaming service. Our expert hosts will then walk you through how to make your unique masterpiece. In this new twist on The Original Paint Nite, you can enjoy the experience you know and love right from your house, and still have the banter of an in-person event. May include adult humor and language.
• Virtual Museum Tours – Google Arts & Culture is now offering virtual tours of some local and international museums. Browse the collections and “walk around” at the Museum of Fine Arts Boston or check out the The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
Sunday, April 5th
• Rebel Rebel Online Wine School (12pm) – Somerville natural wine bar Rebel Rebel hosts a series of four virtual wine tasting classes via the Zoom online meeting platform, collaborating with Cambridge’s Violette Imports to get you the wines in advance. They will deliver!
• Community Movie – In Gora (7pm) – Make some popcorn and enjoy this community movie with other adventurers via a digital party! This week’s movie is “In Gora”, a cinematic pleasure of skiing and snowboarding via road trip across Europe. The adventurers retrofit an American school bus into an eco-friendly campervan while chasing powder throughout the journey.