Anna Roberts: Q&A
- Describe your dream home? Shingled-craftsman style bungalow by the water
- What is your Starbucks order? Grande soy latte
- Hometown? Cohasset, MA (but spent my younger years in Atlanta, GA)
- Favorite neighborhood? Beacon Hill
- Adult beverage? Craft beer, but also love a good margarita
- Most used emoji? ❤
- Favorite room in the house? Three season porch
- Favorite park? Charles River Esplanade
- Charity of choice? Operation Christmas Child
- Morning routine? Devotional, coffee, walk the dog
- Fixer upper or turn key? Fixer Upper
- Favorite city activity? Concerts at House of Blues and SoWa Market
- Favorite local shop? Charles Street Supply Store
- RedSox, Bruins, Celtics or Patriots? Alabama football, Roll Tide!
- Cat or dog? Dog
- Favorite restaurant? Tip Tap Room
- Favorite season? Summer. You can find me at the beach
- Guilty pleasure? Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream (Chubby Hubby or Cookie Dough)
- Favorite candy? Kit Kat
- Favorite color? #UnitOrange has really grown on me
Click over to our agent page to read Anna’s full bio.
Here’s June 2018’s Monthly Indicators Report from the Greater Boston Association of Realtors® showing Boston real estate market trends.
June 2018 Greater Boston Real Estate Market Trends
Sales of single-family homes and condominiums remained historically strong in June but were unable to keep pace with year ago levels due to stubbornly low inventory levels and steadily appreciating home values, according to data issued by the Greater Boston Association of REALTORS® (GBAR).
The single-family detached home market experienced a softening in sales in June as 1,822 homes were sold compared to 1,942 homes sold in June 2017, which was a record high for the month. Despite this 6.2 percent decline, this was the fifth highest sales volume on record for the month of June in Greater Boston and reflects a near 50 percent increase in home sales over the number of homes sold in May. The condo market experienced a more modest decline in sales of 2.3 percent, as the 1,342 condos sold last month fell short of the June 2017 total of 1,374 units sold. This is the seventh highest sales total on record for the month of June and a healthy 20 percent improvement from the previous month.
- June condo sales DOWN -5.7%
- Median prices UP +10.6% ($575,000)
- Active Listings UP +1.6% to 2,007
- Listings added to the market DOWN -2.8% over last year (1,473 from 1,516 in 2017)
- June single-family home sales DOWN -6.2%
- Median prices UP +7.1% ($652,500)
- Active Listings DOWN -4.6% to 3,059
- Listings added to the market UP +5.7% over last year (1,961 from 1,856 in 2017)
Interested In Specific Neighborhood / Area Real Estate Market Trend Data?