March 28th & 29th, 2020 is a virtual event filled weekend around Boston! Check out some of this weeks #cityhappenings…
We at Unit Realty Group understand what’s going on out there with the coronavirus, but we also want to make sure we help keep the local economy going as much as we can. As safely as we can. We would love if you would continue to patronize local establishments and events so we wanted to make sure we still sent out our City Happenings, Virtual Style. Wash your hands. Keep your social distance. Use hand sanitizer. Don’t touch your face. And most importantly, in the end, follow the advice of the amazing health professionals on the front lines. Be safe out there!!
Massachusetts Launched a COVID-19 Text Message Notification System. Text “COVIDMA” to 888-777 for Important Updates
Click here to sign up for our weekly events update!
Saturday, March 28th
• While the New England Aquarium is closed to the public, they’ll continue to update their social media with live videos from aquarists, behind-the-scenes looks at the Aquarium, and even fun activities for everyone to participate in at home. Via Virtual Visits with the New England Aquarium new videos are updated every day at 11 a.m.
• Cheese Therapy: A night to eat your feelings – Join Curds & Co. for a guided tasting of cheese + pairings perfect for a less than perfect reality. Laugh along (with the option to eat-along, too!). All event cheese plates for EATING TICKET HOLDERS will be available for curbside pick up between 12-5pm at 288 Washington St. Brookline, MA on Saturday, March 28th on the day of the event. (you will receive a reminder!)
• As most of us will be spending more time at home and in the kitchen over the coming weeks, Milk Street Online Cooking School is making their entire line of online cooking classes available for free through April 30, 2020. At the Milk Street Online Cooking School you won’t learn just recipes, you’ll learn new ways to approach food and cooking, giving you a reinvigorated enthusiasm for putting dinner on the table.
Sunday, March 29th
• Join us for the virtual open house of 77 W Brookline st. Boston, Sunday noon-1pm. For more info about the property click here. Please do not come to the property, as this virtual open house will take place exclusively via zoom (Use this zoom link). Participants’ audio will be muted with the exception of Joe who will walk us through the property. Joe will answer any questions which you are welcome to ask using the chat side bar.
• Fundraiser for Boston Healthcare for the Homeless – Please join soul sisters Courtney Bell and Checka Antifonario (each teaching from their own homes) for Live-Stream Yoga, an hour-long live-stream yoga class to support this vital work! This will be a half flow / half chill class designed for all levels of experience. Let’s FILL the Zoom room and raise some funds – we have 100 spots and together our donations can go a long way! Please donate whatever feels comfortable for you. Every dollar is truly appreciated!!